Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform empowering consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos. Users can enjoy life’s most precious events and automatically receive images taken of them right on their phones or share images of others they’ve taken without having to lift a finger – whether between friends and family or a professional photographer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a “Jack/Jill-of-All-Trades” to support our team. You are self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented, and looking to be challenged in a fast-paced start-up. You’ll autonomously execute on projects that span recruiting, business development, analytics, administration, finance and more. This is the perfect role for a motivated individual looking to get in on the ground floor of an exciting technology start-up.
- Office management: order supplies and snack, manage cleaning staff and other vendors
- Recruiting: communicate with candidates, schedule interviews, manage applicant tracking system and job postings
- Finance: invoice customers, process bills, basic journal entries
- Customer support: field customer support inquiries and guide to the correct individual team-members
- Business development: support sales / BD staff at client events, network and demonstrate Waldo platform to prospective customers
- Analytics: define, develop and execute analyses and reports to inform strategic and operational decision-making
- Other: support CEO and executive team on ad hoc projects as needed
- World-class work ethic
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills
- Deep desire to learn about startups and how they succeed
- Able to excel in an unstructured environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Available to support Waldo client functions after hours on weekdays and weekends within a week’s notice
- Book keeping experience a plus
- Photography experience a plus
- East Austin office (dog-friendly).
- Flexible vacation.
- Competitive benefits package
- Topo Chico and/or La Croix for days.
- Unlimited high fives.
- Type: Full time
- Location: Austin only
- Annual salary: $30,000 - $50,000
- Equity: 0.0% - 0.20%