Inside Sales Manager
Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform empowering consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos. Users can enjoy life’s most precious moments and automatically receive images taken of them right on their phones or share images of others they’ve taken without having to lift a finger – whether between friends and family or a professional photographer.
As the Inside Sales Manager, you will develop a sales playbook for Waldo’s target markets, validate tactics and target metrics and then lead the development of a sales team to maximize Waldo’s market penetration. You’ll develop customer relationships, drive new business and collaborating extensively with the CEO. The ideal candidate is passionate, energetic, has a great work ethic and proven sales and sales management experience. This exciting position enjoys the ownership and accountability that is expected from early-stage team members.
- A passion for driving sales including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation and relationship building
- Proficient in CRM systems and reporting
- Interacts effectively cross functionally and with senior management
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- 4+ years sales experience in inside sales in both an individual contributor role as well as a sales management role
- Experience in high tech environment preferred
- Develop an inside sales process which delivers predictable, repeatable sales metrics and identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency
- Make cold calls to prospects for interest and own all parts of the sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Demonstrate key elements of Waldo solution to prospective customers
- Maintain CRM records and reporting to provide timely and accurate forecasts to CEO
- Hire, manage, coach, and train a sales team based on business needs and growth
- Work with marketing to develop targeted sales campaigns and execute on them to drive penetration of new market segments.
- Strategize with the CEO on positioning of products and proactively identify new revenue generating opportunities and product feature needs
- East Austin office (dog-friendly)
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive benefits
- Topo Chico and/or La Croix for days.
- Unlimited high fives
- Type: Full time
- Location: Austin
- Compensation: $75 - 80k targeted comp ($50k base + commissions)
- Equity: 0.0% - 0.20%