Finance & Operations Analyst
Waldo Photos is a photo finding platform empowering consumers to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets and live in the moment. Waldo is the only platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you taken by others and creates new opportunities for photographers to market and sell their photos. Users can enjoy life’s most precious moments and automatically receive images taken of them right on their phones or share images of others they’ve taken without having to lift a finger – whether between friends and family or a professional photographer.
We’re looking for a highly analytical, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our growing team. You are self-motivated, energetic, and looking to be challenged in a fast-paced start-up. You’ll work autonomously to execute on financial, operational, and strategic projects across the organization. This is the perfect role for a motivated individual looking to get in on the ground floor of an exciting technology start-up.
- Invoice customers, process bills, make journal entries and coordinate with external bookkeeper
- Manage FP&A functions including modeling, forecasting and budget analyses
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations for the Board and investors
- Support sales operations and reporting, assist CEO with business development activities
- Define, develop and execute analyses and reports to inform strategic and operational decision-making
- Support CEO on ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or other quantitative field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in investment banking, consulting or related financial field
- Highly proficient in Excel, with working knowledge of GSuite and web-based tools
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills
- East Austin office (dog-friendly)
- Flexible vacation
- Competitive benefits
- Topo Chico and/or La Croix for days.
- Unlimited high fives
- Type: Full time
- Location: Austin
- Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000
- Equity: 0.0%-0.20%